Whitewall

From: Jonathan Quaife <jonathan.quaife_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:23:54 -0000

This is great! Great concept and great to see such a response.

FWIW years ago I wrote a scenario set in the siege of Whitewall, but it never got published. I originally wrrote it to be published in White Dwarf. I don't have it any longer, but David Hall may still hold a copy.... David, any light you can cast on this?! It wasn't epic, but it was something to do with rumbling somebody's plan to poison the water supply by magically altering its resident spirit... the plot got the PC's in trouble, though, so gave them a reason to escape the city...