Re: What to Get?

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:49:53 -0600

I liked the Hero's Book by Issaries and all of the Unspoken Word books (my favourite being "In Wintertop's Shadow"). I also liked Masters of Life and Death and found it to be just about the most helpful book for dealing with the differences between HQ and other systems. I haven't really disliked any of the published Issaries titles so far.

Oliver

  I was updating my web site recently, and noticed that Nick Brooke's   excellent answer to the question, "if I have the RuneQuest rules,   what should I buy next?"
  <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/recommendation.html> needed   updating.

  So, "if I have the HeroQuest rules, what should I buy next?"

  Please confine your answer to products in print (or at least those   published for Hero Wars -- it's probably reasonable to say you should   track down Barbarian Adventures even though it's technically out of   print, since a game store might still have a copy).

  I think my first answer has to be HeroQuest Voices -- not only is it   free, but it's a pretty gentle introduction to a variety of   Gloranthan cultures, written from a player's point of view.   --

  David Dunham
  Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html   Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

  Yahoo! Groups Links