Re: Duck Point, Uroxi 2-swords

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:48:01 +0000 (GMT)

> Lastly, evil MGF idea from spouse. Duck Point was
> never successful (even in previous attempts, EWF,
> frex), because the site is anciently
> blessed/cursed/affiliated with Ratslaff, God of
> Disorder. Could even explain the fractiousness of
> the local ducks.

Of course! *That's* why all the Trickster (PC) ducks around the place! Perfect! And it's why they're not "standard" Eurmali (yes, I do realise just how wildly inappropriate that word is in this context). They don't even know which god they worship, poor sods.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html