Re: found 100 words

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:10:26 -0000

This whole idea is just too darn good. Take six song lyrics like this, add a scenario framework, six roleplayers and a convention and you have pure gold. It could be fabulous! Like someone suggested slap on some keywords and away you go!

Oliver

I got an axe-hounds face made on a graveyard frame, shootin' tombstone bullets, wearin' ball and chain I'm drinkin' TNT, smokin' dynamite,
I hope some screwball start a fight

All you pretty little chicks with your pretty little hair, I know you think that I ain't nowhere
But stop what your doin' an' look over here, I'll prove to ya, baby, that I ain't no square

I been drinkin' gin like never before,
I feel so good, babe, I want you to know One more drink, and I wish you would,
I takes a whole lotta lovin' to make me feel good, cause

I'm ready, ready as anybody can be
Now I'm ready for you,
I hope you're ready for me