Re: lunar heroquests

From: Joshua Neff <figaro9_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:35:06 -0000

Exactly, Chris. "We are all Us" is as useful as "Nobody can make you do anything" or "One Church, One God, One King." They're starting points to explore the world of Glorantha. I love "We are all Us" because one of the most interesting things in the Lunar Empire is where that breaks down, in conflicts of culture ("We are all us, but those Darjiini are just dirty & weird...") & conflicts of theology ("We are all us, but those Entropy Alchemists creep me out...").

It's the paradoxes & conflicts of the Lunar Empire that make it such an attractive setting to me. Well, I love the weird theological & cosmological stuff, too.