Re: Dream walking?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:45:57 +0000 (GMT)

Thinking about it, you're right. But then "devotee" as meaning "like disciple, but not all the time" is a fair approximation IMO.

> Isn't it exactly why there is no initiate/devotee of
> Eurmal,
> only Disciples? They're "possessed" by their god all
> the time.

Makes sense to me.

> Which reminds me: is it an error or is it normal
> that there is no Yinkin or Vinga Disciple?

Hmm. Let me think about Vinga. My ideas on her cult "structure" are still rather RQ-shaped, so having got the initiates and Rune levels in place and existing titles lined up, I more or less forgot that Disciples existed.

What other cults have Disciple write-ups I should look at for comparison? Humakt does, but that's not likely to be similar to anything else.

I hadn't realised other cults *did* specify extra details for Disciples :(

John? We missed this bit, didn't we?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html