clans & tribes (Re: Dear Tribe)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:25:34 -0000

I think your best bet might be to read through the tribe descriptions in Barbarian Adventures and see which one most makes stories jump to mind for you. Is it the lonely Tres, stuck in the almost otherwordly mists of the Far Place? The proud Colymar laboring under their amitious and ruthless king? The sword tribe, busily tearing itself apart since it can't strike at its enemies? etc. I think it is much easier to just use the clan names where you want them than to try and work with a background setting that doesn't inspire you as much as it could.

--Bryan