Re: Re: Heortlings and inheritance + (Worship)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:53:24 -0500

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Thomas wrote:
>
> >WC>And will TR clear up just what a Ghost is? Can you get ghosts of
> > >theists? If not, what are they? And who can exorcise them?
>
> >IMO a ghost is the magical essence of a person somehow trapped on the
> >mundane plane.
>
> What's wrong with:
>
> Ghosts are malign spirits of the unhallowed or unhappy dead,
> doomed to haunt a specific place or object. Most things that
> die do not become ghosts, only those trapped in the spirit
> world.
> AR p231.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Works for me. If you can't make your way onwards after death, you're in touble. Better go get a TKT deathwoman to deal with you.

According to Greg, the standard Heortling process is for her to toss the offending ghost into the TKT's Caverns and let it get sorted out there. Not a solution for the dead guy but that's not the point...

Jeff