Re: Re: Dream walking?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:36:38 +0100

Jennifer Geard wrote:

> On the one hand I think most Heortlings feel comfortable with monogamous
> marriages and find alternative arrangements unsettling. On the other
> hand, their gods give them really mixed models.

I agree the gods do give mixed models, especially Orlanth. However, I've decided to explain it that way: Orlanth Adventurous was the young Orlanth, and he settled down into Orlanth all father after his marriage (Though the Orlanth vs Aroka quest starts with Orlanth talking  to his wife and continues with him seducing and impregnating the dark woman, according to that drug of a game called "king of dragon pass)

Moah, platypus powaaa!