Re: Re: Herowars Polls

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:26:59 +0000

In article <9348m5+ivmq_at_...>, Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> writes
>I'd answer
>
>> Still, if anyone has any suggestions for any other
>> fun-but-not-statistically-representative polls we could post, get
>> in touch...
>>

>with something along the lines of
>
>Did Hero Wars Give you the chance to
>(a) Convert your existing campaign from RQ/PDP/other
>(b) Revisit an old campaign with new characters
>(c) Revisit your favourite areas of Glorantha
>(d) Explore new areas and cultures of Glorantha
>(e) Get new information to convert for use in RQ/PDP/other...

(F) Do it right this time

Or similar. I ran Runequest back in the early eighties, as perhaps my second campaign. For all my players enjoyed it, I felt I wasn't doing it right, missing out on all the culture and details of the gods. This time there's more information, that easily leads into doing the cultures correctly. And when Thunder Rebels comes out it will be even better, I'm sure *hint*

Of course, it probably helps that my GMing skills have presumably improved over the last two decades ...

--
Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_...