Re: How Common Are Moonboats?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 03:17:05 -0000

Imperial necessity. If you see a moonboat outside the Glowline, something really, really big is going on. About the only place I'd expect to see one in Sartar would be at that "magical research complex" down in the Stormwalk Mountains (you can do a lot of cyberpunk riffs on the Empire...). Seeing one elsewhere is cause for shock and alarm.

And the presence of player characters is usually good cause for shock and alarm too. At least, its been traumatic to most of my NPCs over the years.

If a moonboat shows up in Fay Jee, I'll be surprised as heck!

Jeff

P.S. Many Lunar-esque pieces in Ken Rolston's "Morrowind" computer game. Much fun.