Re: lawspeakers

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:57:12 +1300

Jonas wrote:

> >There are three main 'law' subcults in the
> >book.
>
>What are they subcults _of_? Heort? Orlanth Lawspeaker?

If they are in Thunder Rebels then they are subcults of Orlanth. Non-Orlanth (as well as Non-Ernalda) subcults would be in the Storm Tribe.

> >There's a third one (who's name escapes me this morning) that deals with
> >cosmic justice and
>
>Could that be Heort, perhaps? Doesn't seem quite right, but he should in
>there _somewhere_...

Getting Cosmic Justice does sound like a good description of his role in the I fought We won. I was mainly surprised at the revealed role of Andrin in formulating clan justice considering his origins (Heortland in 1300s) and what he did later on (replaced the clan chief with sheriffs). It might be a different Andrin...

--Peter Metcalfe