Re: Distances? Travel Rates!

From: styopa004 <steve_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:24:34 -0000

Not to sound all GL, but wasn't this done in the RQ3 Glorantha book? IIRC it had a perfectly servicable overlay of Genertela on North America, which was handy not only geographically, but also climatographically (in a *very* rough sense, and with significant caveats).

AFAIK the width of the wastes was about 750km in both RQ2 & 3. (Sorry, I was going to remake the overlay but I don't have the graphics tools here at work.)

Being from Minnesota, I always thought it a complete gyp that the stinking Ice-Breakers prevented the Lunar Empire from being like my climate (ok, moderated greatly by the sea).