Re: Vorblost

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:23:51 +0200

Florent :
>I'm looking for information on Him : Chaos god of smithing.

One of my unofficial inventions, actually, and the only information that exists is in les Erudits de l'Ambigu n� 2.
>how would you play this heroquest :
>"Ourox and the seven infernal servent of Vorblost"

In English, I'd rather call it "Urox versus Vorblost : Episode 4 : The Seven Deadly Slaves of the Arch-Sinner" ... :-)

It was nominally designed as part of a putative beer 'n' pretzels B-Series Urox vs. Wakboth myth-cycle, to be invented by the Narrator.

Some extra ideas for adventures in the Vorblost campaign :

et cetera ...

Hope this helps !

Julian Lord

--