RE: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:54:29 +0200

I'm currently setting a quite different campaign, but still in the dragonpass region :
I'm running a game in a clan very close to the upland marsh. The main stream will be that the Lunar of the region are plotting to ally with Delecti to strike against Orlanthi rebels from both side and to use the help of the Necromancer to remove
a part of the Orlanthi warrior from the full scale war they feel upcoming. I'm interested in any works that could have been made on this region setting and I'll post soon more details and the scenarii from my campaign.

Manuel MOLINIER

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor