Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 23:03:37 -0000

Hi LC

> I'm not too worried about coming up with scenarios if I have some
stuff to work with. I
> don't need immense detail, hell a pamphlet-size book would almost
do for any given
> thing. A map, a basic history of the region, something about its
gods and its relations to
> its neighbours. But teasing out such things is tricky.

Well, 'In Wintertop's Shadow' (http://www.celticwebs. com/theunspokenword/books/iws.html) does this for the Tarsh Exiles, if you fancy playing some non-aligned characters neither 'standard' Orlanthi nor pro-Lunar (or dropping Lunar or Orlanthi characters into their midst). The book contains keywords, locations, cultural info and scenarios.

Or, for a rather different, feel, the imminently-released 'Sons of Kargzant' (http://www.celticwebs.
com/theunspokenword/books/sok.html) provides full HQ data for the savage and thoroughly fun-to-play Char-Un horse nomads (a bit Mongol, a bit Cossack, all tough). The book contains a gazzetteer of Erigia, to the north of the Empire, etc. There are some sample pages on the website.

All the best

Mark