Re: Spol

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:12:49 +0100

>I was under the impression that Spol and the other parts of the
>Western Reaches were still under the control of the Carmanians.

To put it simply the hierarchy appears to be: Empire

    Western Reaches

        Spol

At the "Western Reaches" level the ruler is Carmanian. See Nick Brooke's description of Yolanela for the rulership of Spol - while I am not certain that it will be the "official" view it is likely to be at least close.
http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/moonson/yolanela.htm

--
--
Guide to Taoism_