RE: Jar-eel's hair

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:56:33 +0100

> OK, I'll bite. How do YOU know she's a natural blonde? :)

Once upon a time (pre-HW) I did a collection of every scrap of fact and/or rumour I could find about Jareel. Let me see if my old web-site is still accidentally on-line, despite my now having paid for it for years...

Yes, that was "once upon a time", wasn't it? "Most recent revision 13 March 1997"

http://www.williams.nildram.co.uk/gloranth/jareel.htm

And looking through....

Wyrms Footprints had roleplaying stats and descriptions for some of the counters from Dragon Pass (or possibly an earlier game).

Strength 15
Type: Amazon
Intelligence 16
Class: Warrior-priestess

Looks: ***blond***, green-eyed, 6' tall, famed for her beauty.

Most illustrations show her with red hair. I can see reasons why it would magically change from blonde to red: I can't see any for the other way round. So I deduce that she's a natural blonde who's red when she wants to be.