Re: Scavanging old books

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 05:17:19 -0000

> Wyrms Footprints is a collection of very old Glorantha material and is
> worth getting for the Gods and Goddess of Glorantha section alone.

Thanks for the mention, Peter. That's collected reprints of almost every article from the long-running "Gods and Goddesses of Glorantha" series, taking up pages 31-82 of the book, illustrated with some of Dan Barker's best work ever!

The 17 pages on Starbrow's Rebellion and the Sartar High Council (drawn from Greg Stafford's RuneQuest campaigns of the late seventies and early eighties, much of it never printed elsewhere) is probably very useful in this day and age (what with Barbarian Adventures, Orlanth is Dead, and so on).

And I don't even need to mention the fundamental value of "Walktapus Cookery" and the "Arduin Grimoire" (thinly-disguised OD&D) character stats for WB&RM heroes... :-)

Cheers, Nick