RE: Last Refuge of Scoundrels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:02:31 +0100

> This has sent my mind down the path of having my lovely
> Lunars as the overarhing foe.

Yeah! (sound of loud cheering)

> Here's the trick, each
> player is from a different homeland/country,...
>
> The question becomes where to locate them?

The traditional answer is "Pavis". Sartarite exiles, Praxians, Sun County, and people can get there from much further afield. *And* it's already developed as a place for adventures.

Coming soon to a Wiki near you, or join the Group: The siege of Whitewall is collecting all sorts of people to join forces against the Lunars (or argue, continue old feuds, etc). That may be a bit short-term as a campaign setting, but it might be a useful meeting point.