Re: Last Refuge of Scoundrels

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:13:56 -0000

If they're more inclined to a "european" wizards and knights kind of feel, then I suggest Galastar in Eastern Fronela.

A wild city that (depending on when you set it) is actually without a government, but nevertheless bans lunar missionaries.

Rathori bear men, Hrestoli missionaries, Orlanthi tribesmen, Jonating refugees, Kingdom of War provocateurs, Lunar agents and more bustling around under the stern gaze of the weird native families of Galastar in their ancient fortress mansions on the hill.

Most fear or hate the Lunars. Well, more or less.

Codex 3 had more info on Galastar than anything else, if one's available. I should try to find my old original files.

Mike Dawson
http://differentgames.onestop.net