Re: Sons of Kargzant Ride...

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:12:10 -0000

Thanks for the kind words, Stu. All the preorders and subscription books have been posted over the past three days, so they are on their way across the globe. We'll be interested to hear from views. Also, it will be stocked in due course by Tradetalk and also as Esdevium games distributors are also taking it, it means that any FLGS (or even unFLGS -- we're not choosy) has the choice of either ordering the book from us direct (as several do, although there is a minimum order) or else getting it from Esdevium.

I should note, that there is a glitch with some of the books, in which a proportion of the art may look a little more bitty and pixellate than it ought. We regret this, especially as there is some thoroughly excellent art in the book, and we are trying to make sure it doesn't happen again (if necessary, by getting a new printer). The sad fact is that the only way we can be sure of avoiding this is either a slightly different process or else printing off a press run and if necessary have new offsets prepared for any pages which look iffy. The trouble is that this would increase our production costs by around $1-1.50 and thus the retail price by over $3, which we are very reluctant to do.

All the best

Mark