Re: Esrolia

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:33:19 +1300

Mark Mohrfield:

>The Queens well realize
>that men have nothing on their minds but sex, and therefore that's
>the easiest way to control them.

It's what most women use, but sadly it's not incompatible with a patriarchal system. Esrolia has been conquered by males for several centuries - despite this the Queens are still in power.

>In addition, as Earth cultists
>they're obssessed with fertilily. Therefore eunuchs are a big no-no,

That's only the benign earth goddesses. They do have malign earth goddesses such as Ty Kora Tek and Babeester Gor. Esrolia won't have any moral issues with the Dark Side of the Earth.

>I have no evidence whatsoever to support this
>view, but, heck, something has to be done or Esrolia is going to
>suffer a massive population implosion!

I don't see why. I only said the leading men of Esrolia had to be eunuchs. Medieval Europe had about 2% of the male population practicing celibacy and in Tibet (admittedly an extreme case), the figure was something like a third. Despite this, the populations did not plummet.

--Peter Metcalfe