RE: RQII stuff on Ebay

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:08:25 +0100

I absolutely agree with Viktor - and did mention the 'excellent reprints' in my first mail. I have most of the originals and also have the hardback reprints which I often peruse more than I would the boxed stuff. I am particularly fond of the Cults Compendium that brings so many bits and pieces together.

Highly recommended.