Re: Re: Tapping, Gloranthan west (was Refuge...)

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:10:55 -0400

Yup, the Z-man is definitely creepy. In some ways he seems the single most powerful being around. Everytime he does show up to do something, it's HUGE.

Oh, on a completely unrelated manner that was inspired in me by the Digest, what's up with the moon? I somehow thought it was in the same phase on a given day across the continent, but the book seems to imply it isn't like that. Other than narrative fiat, is there any explanation of how the moon looks? (i.e. if It's full moon in Pavis, it must be Wildday?) Is it supposed to be that in one section of the world on the same day, the moon is in different phases?