Re: Fronela

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:12:19 +0100

Bryan Thexton:

>Back in RQ3 days I recall that Charg (possibly mis-spelled, the big
>piece of Fronela still behind the ban), Balazaar, and some other
>areas were carefully not defined or described, and were preserved
>as "blank lands." Presumably this was for those who wanted to set
>their campaign somewhere where they'd never have to worry about being
>overtaken by "official" events.
>
>Anyone know if this policy has changed? Our recent discussion of
>Loksalm and Fronela re-sparked my curiousity about what will be found
>behind the curtain in Charg. (or even when the curtain will drop...)

Charg was only 'blank' insofar as it was never described what was in it. It wasn't a proper Blank Land (like Balazar, Garst, etc.) that never *would be* described. And so it remains, so far as I know. I am not privy to what lies behind the Ban in Charg, but I suspect that when 'Fronela Rising part X: And You Thought The Kingdom Of War Was Bad Oh Crap You Are All So Screwed Now' finally gets released, we will find out...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic