Two Heroes

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 02:09:50 EDT

My two boys wanted ot get involved in Heroquest so we wrote some 100 word narratives. Mostly generated by me asking leading questions "what does he look like?", "Has he got any friends?". Guess which one was the four year old and which the six.
X-fire
Xfire is a nomad warrior barbarian. He hates Heortlings and the White Horses. He is strong and clever. His sword is made of fire and he fights with a "yaaaaaaargh!" and an overhead smash. Tada and his group are his friends. Jorjax is a friend. Xfire has black hair and is one of the best fighters because of it. He has furry pants and he is very rich. He likes destroying dragonewts because they get on his nerves. He comes from Prax and is going to Dragon Pass to fight the Dragons. He is fast and so is his horse. Jorjax
Jack and Bill are his friends. He has purple hair and is a brave knight. He is silly and always cracks his head with his sword. He likes trolls who kiss him. He has a shield and a sword made of magic. His friends kiss trolls. He is  strong and clever and is a cheeky bum. He has a poo-poo shield and a poo-poo  head. He wears a white jumper and is only a young man. He has some wee on his table. He likes fighting bird riders. He wears armour with a big feather. He lives in a castle.
I like ot think that the poo-poo shield is a vague reference but suspect that, since they thought it was hysterically funny, it was purely scatological.