Thunder Brothers: Reminder and Final Call

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 11:34:51 +1000

I am about to embark on pilgrimage to Kero Finn - aka Castle Stahleck - for the gathering of the clans at Tentacles. This morning I'm running around like the proverbial headless chook packing, finishing up slide shows and character sheets, and wondering where the cat put my copy of the Necronomicon.

Upon my return from Germany I'll be starting on the final pasteup of Thunder Brothers. It's shaping up to be an interesting collection.

If you've nominated articles, or if you have Sartarite-themed material that you think might be suitable for inclusion, could you please have it my way by 10 June. And apologies if you don't hear from me before then - my access to email will be modest over the next few weeks.

Here's hoping I get my rubber chicken through customs...

John

nysalor_at_...                     John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

... a flying arrow, a crashing wave, night old ice, a coiled snake, a bride's bed talk, a broken sword, the play of bears, a king's son.