RE: Whitewall

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 02:18:21 -0400

OK, so even by "canon" (such as anything in Glorantha-lore can be considered such) there's enough solid grey here for me to do what I want should I decide that is an issue.

(Having not read either OiD or KoS in detail, I suppose the obvious solution that just those at Whitewall or communities supporting the rituals going on there are the ones who lose magic is untenable?)