Re: Re: neon lights

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:45:43 -0700

Who in their right mind would start a fight at a time and place like
> that, potentially wrecking everthing you're there for? Well, now I know,
and
> it should have been obvious. Kallyr would. Who let her out without a
> keeper???

What, you think Elusu Sit-here is just window dressing? Kallyr tries something stupid (Start a fight, ambush someone) and who is there trying to stop her? Who is the only one that has a negative augment for these rash acts?

He tries, lo'd, lo'd he tries, but she is *so* stubborn and determined.

RR
- Richelieu