Re: Re: What happen to Chaos ?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:55:16 -0700

> Sure but its not only this :) Why do you see chaos as monster bashing
> only ?

Not "only", but in RQ Chaos was *mostly* a reason to bash monsters.

There *are* chaos plots & plans that Greg has talked about, that eventually will get into supplements. But for right now, Issaries is focusing on humans, specifically the Lunars and Heortlings, as far as cultural information goes. It will take a while before we get to see a Chaos-focused supplement, or a non-human focused supplement so don't expect a Cults/Lords of Terror anytime soon. Until then, you'll probably see chaos pop up as opponents in various supplements (such as the "Year of Chaos" in Barbarian Adventures).

It's still there, just buried under a backload of other projects.

RR
- Richelieu