RE: Old fan and official stuff

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:59:18 +0100

> Some things we know
> who to contact (Stephen Martin for Drastic, David Hall for
> Tales (I assume)),

Grabbing the nearest fanzine off the shelf (which happens to be Enclosure I), I find that "Gloranthan material is copyright 1997 by the individual authors and by Greg Stafford" - and since it's all Gloranthan material....

But also "Enclosure is copyright 1997 Neil Robinson".

So it sounds as if you need to contact the publisher of the fanzine *and* the original author of each article you want republishing. Very few authors of fanzine material are liable to object to reprints, I suspect (though I can think of bits of my stuff where I'd want to add a label saying "this is now superseded by HQ"). The problem is likely to be contacting them in the first place.

And, of course, you'd need to check current Issaries policy on publishing anything Gloranthan.

The real answer is probably "ask Rick Meints to do it".