Re: Re: Tula

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:13:17 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-06-29-0805.

Dread Domain wrote:
> Do not doubt yourself Trotsky! That's the one! Between what John, Neil
> and you posted, I have pretty much everything I need (although I would
> appreciate if more stuff would be uncovered from the black pit of the
> web...)

It might be time to revive the Stormstead project me thinks? There is a growing interest in the heortling way of life with Dragon Pass out and all that. You can subscribe at :
stormsteads-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

It might be worth getting all the information and maps out and starting again.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com