Re: Re: Issaries cult

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:11:20 -0400

Oh dear lord, that's just mean. Someone so proud of not being tied to the old prejudices and ideals of his upbringing, and he gets offered the ULTIMATE quest of that cosmology? There's an interesting dilemma. I might just have to pull that on him.

I am intending this first run to be more a short story than a campaign, though. It's going to be something tight. While there are lots of interesting things todo with this guy, I'm going to end up picking a few, throwing them at him, and see which one he bites on.

So I'll just slip this into the bandolier, and see if I have a good reason to shoot it off.

LC