Re: Paying the Lunar Army

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:08:44 -0000

>I seem to recall a MASH epsiode centred on that
> subject.

Now I remember what the episode was about. The army was changing scripts but they weren't going to allow civilians to exchange the script they'd gotten from soldiers. Hotlips and Frank decided to screw them over by buying their soon to be worthless script at some horrible exchange rate (2 to 1 I think) and then going to exchange what they'd bought and make a tidy profit. Of course they were stalled by the good guys long enough so they couldn't make the deadline set for the script exchange.

Not a bad scenario idea all in all.

Oliver