RE: Re: Gathering thunder/Sky ship (spoiler ?)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:33:13 +0100

> > Its a heroquest alright. Its a new one - bringing back the Boat
> > Planet.
>
> It's the sort of thing PCs do. We want result X. Anyone know
> a myth about that? Well, there's this one that's vaguely
> similar, and this other one, and... Well, if we sort of mix
> them, and alter a few bits, and keep our fingers crossed...?

Ah yes, that was one of the other bits that got cut, wasn't it? The various minor quests where the PCs run round finding all the required myths. If they can't glue them together, Minaryth will do it for them. His summary speech is about all that got left of this :(

(sigh) all we needed was a 200-page scenario book, and it would all have been in there. Including the bit where you get to steal from an orphanage.