Re: Re: Rikard's capital

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:02:48 -0400

Hi Bryan.

On 15 Jul 2004 at 14:23, bethexton_at_... wrote:

> Another option for you that might work well.....there is a goddess of
> human sacrifice known in dragon pass (and quite possibly Esrolia as
> well). I don't have Storm Tribe with me, and I can't recall her
> exact name at the moment. After the inhuman occupation years she was
> still there, waiting, and her mythology makes it clear that she can
> never be eliminated, only ignored.

[snip]

> Anyway, human sacrifice seems to be a fairly perfect example of
> something one might do as a means to an end, then severely regret
> afterwards.

[snip]

That's interesting. At this point I think I need to let her figure out where she wants to go with things. She needs to decide who her charactrer is and what scale she wants this event. All of these are very neat ideas, though. Thanks.

 > It does sound like you have an interesting group of players, who are
> all eager to have big stories. Should make your life interesting!

Oh, they're a barrel of laughs. :)
Part of the reason they are willing to go so bold with this is that I'm intending this to be a a short-story, not a full campaign. Maybe a mini-series might be a better description. Anyway, knowing they don't have to think "a party of adventurers" has freed them up to think in other ways and think big. (for which I'm grateful)

LC