Re: Re: Gathering thunder/Sky ship (spoiler ?)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:35:59 -0700

> When the players decide they hate a 2-word, 1-stat cardboard NPC so much
> that they want to spend the next scenario hunting him down and killing
him,
> and all his friends. When they spot connections between two plots that
> never existed before they imagined them, and go and investigate.

Reminds me of "the Baron" in a Darkest Africa campaign I ran many years ago (near 20 years!). Caught cheating at cards and seen encouraging a native attack on the player's safari (and escaping over the rocks with a bullet in him), he was a recurring figment of the their imagination for the rest of the campaign. They even blamed a volcano eruption on him! (and this was a campaign set in the Victorian era, with *no* magic of any kind...)

Yep, players will run with the strangest ideas...

RR
- Richelieu