Re: Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!

From: newsalor <newsalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:14:35 -0000

> What he said. And not just because I proofread 5 articles on
Wednesday
> night...

There is still hope for you yet. :)

I feel that Issaries has a right to watch out for it's interrests. The final policy is not out yet and I think that we need to give the good folks at Issaries room to do their jobs. I believe that they will bring their new fan policy out in the open when it's ready.

The confusion that is now about is the result of "being between policies".

Kalikos has been in contact with Issaries. We will abide with whatever they will rule. I will give a more full explanation, when our talks have been concluded.

Olli Kantola