RHQN games at Continuum

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:15:47 -0000

Howdo

Here's the list of games the RHQN will be running at Continuum.

I'm posting details here, just in case anyone is still sitting on the fence about going.

Full details are posted on our website www.rhqn.com

Friday
2-5pm The Fortress of Doors
7-11pm Green Tide Rising

Saturday
10-2pm Hot Wok flying Battalion vs Undead Hopping Taxmen 10-2pm The Peace Process

2-6pm The Great Egg Hunt
2-6pm Bad Omens and Bangles
7-11pm A Hanging and a Hunting
7-11pm Dead Man's Scroll
7-11pm White Tree

Sunday
10-1pm The Hurt of the Land
2-5pm Of Big Birds and Buzzing Things
2-5pm Into the Trees

We are offering half the places in each game for pre-registration before the con.

1.Please e-mail me at newtiswrong_at_n... to reserve a place.

2.I will then send you a confirmation e-mail.

3.On the day of the convention please can you go to the sign up sheet and confirm that you are playing.

The other half of the places will be available to sign up at the convention on the sign up board

Look forward to seeing you all at the con.

Regards

;o)Newt

The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators
www.rhqn.com