Re: Re: Vadeli

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:24:37 -0400

I think if I were doing Casablanca proper, I'd put it in Esrolia somewhere. Make it somewhere controlled by the Red Earth faction, so it is "Unoccupied Esrolia" but still subject to Lunar control and pressure. The refugees are fleeing West, across the Trader Princes route, or off by sea.

 I think that would get you the general feel.