Re: Hacked links page

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:46:35 +0200

It's not hacked unfortunetly.
It is bot that create account and scan mail list to try to spam members or post links. Unfortunetly I think they pay to yahoo or have some sort of agreement and are never asign to justice. Unfortunetly internet has not attired only the most interesting people.

Manuel

  Hi there,

  It looks like the links page on this site and the HeroQuest-rules   site have been hacked by someone. At least I can't see any gaming   relevance and don't particularily want to follow the links at work:-)

  Oliver

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor