Re: Furthest--Karse

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:36:17 +1200

Antonio wrote:

>My players are going to Karse from Furthest. I would like to know
>what do you think is the best (or most common) route.

Assuming that Whitewall is still besieged:

Furthest  - Stopover - Goldedge - Slavewall - Too Far - Dwarf Ford -
Glasswall - Aldachur - Herongreen - Dangerford - Jonstown -
Boldhome - Wilmskirk - Roadend - Halfort- Twotop - Darsrest -
Ramsleap - Smithstone - Vingaford - Enfrewstead - Karse.

Hazards: Too close to Snakepipe Hollow

OR

Furthest - Stopover - Goldedge - Stop Here - Bagnot - Marasdun - Harda Pass - Hendarstead - Tink - Two Sisters - Runegate - Swan - Redbird - Famous Bell - Jonstown. Then as first route.

Hazards: Goes right through exile territory

OR

 From Bagnot go West Bush Range - Dendrogi Pass - East Bush Range - Silent Trade Landing - Dragons Eye - Dangerford. Then as first route.

Hazards: Dragons Eye.

--Peter Metcalfe