Re: Tarsh Exiles

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:16:46 +1300

Mike Gibb:

>So, what is the score with Tarsh Exiles - I though that they'd all been
>pushed into Far Point (and possibly further after Harvar adopted pro-Tarsh
>policies)?

They were pushed into Far point and the region around Kerofinela. The Far pointers threw their lot in with Sartar and were conquered by the Lunars when the Kingdom fell.

The Exiles around Kerofin have never been conquered by the Lunars or the Sartarites.

>Are they in fact still hanging around the slopes of Kero Fin etc.
>as some sort of fifth column/resistance/annoying buggers who are too much
>hassle to slap down?

They are actually settled there although hunting and raiding makes up a large part of their economy.

--Peter Metcalfe