Re: Magnus Liber Rerum -- the Continuum fund-raiser

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:38:08 -0000

> I trust that everyone who went to Continuum bought a copy of MLR
> (well, most of you did!).

I did. And I can happily confirm that Stu Stansfield's article(s) is/are Works of Utter Genius. Whether you love or hate the Ducks, you *have* to experience the manifold wonders of E Stercore Durulzo.

Besides, it's a gorgeous book, there's *loads* of other good stuff in it (again, hon. mensh. to Jane's "sensible" story "The Duel," told at last Convulsion), and I had nothing whatsoever to do with its creation.

Cheers, Nick