Re: Eunuchs galore!

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:43:24 -0000

> Yep. However, my first point is still relevant - Eunuchs needn't be
without
> sexuality despite lacking specialized equipment to perform or
fertilize
> (you'd probably have to lop out large chunks of brain tissue to
guarantee
> that).

Well, technically anything with a set of active* 'Y' chromosomes is male, and it would require magic to change that.

Wulf

*I stress the 'active', as it's perfectly possible, although exceedingly rare, to have both two active 'X' chromosomes and an inactive 'Y', which makes you fully functionally female, but can make you fail Olympic sex tests...