The Righteous Wind

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:36:59 -0000

Does anyone have further details of the Righteous Wind rebellion in Far Point, or references that I can consult (I know details are due to appear in a scenario in the next, and sadly final, ToTRM). As I understand this was an Orlanthi (traditionalist) uprising against solar influences. And led to Harvar Ironfist seizing power.

So, was Harvar one of these 'solar influences' (i.e. Elmali/Yelmalion)? I read somewhere (can't remember where) that he had Gagarthi housecarls, where did they come from/fit in? Is Harvar a follower of Gagarth himself? And if so, how does an avowed outlaw seize power? Also (as mentioned in Tales 18) did Orlanthi traditionalists try to drum up support amingst other (non Far Place) tribesfolk? What happened to these folk (given they were on the losing side in 'foreign' (i.e. different tribe's) lands)?

I'm confused, and fear being asked difficult questions by pesky PCs as the events near.

thanks
(...and have fun!)

mike
8-)