Re: Earth to earth

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:07:48 +1000

At 03:07 AM 22/08/04, JGeard wrote:
>If Orlanth gives us wind spirits that collect the smoke from our cooking
>fires
>and store it in stable, easily-removed smoke balls in the rafters, thus
>freeing us from the need for chimneys...

  Anyone know what those balls can be used for? Are they strong enough to be used as marbles? :) Can I use them for the fire equivalent of thunderstones?

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---