Re: The Righteous Wind

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:55:31 -0000

Actually, I ought to have mentioned that I've been working for a scenario concerning the fight against Ironfist and specifically taking on some Gagarthi which has been bumped from SR and should in due course appear either on the website or in SR-2, if a follow-on volume appears. The essence of the matter is that from Kallyr's point of view, wiping out Gagarthi is not just a Good Thing, it is also very sensible: it attacks Ironfist's secondary assets and shows the locals why she is worth supporting...

Mark

Mark Galeotti