RE: Term of pregnancy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 06:34:20 +0100

> The topic of pregnancy - human and animal - came up in the writing of
> Thunder Rebels. Greg's advice back then was to go for
>
> Gloranthan term = [term in earth days] *294/365,
>
> that is, the length of the Gloranthan year divided by the earth year.

Then, not having any strong reason to pick any other system, that's what I'll go for IMG should the topic ever come up.

> We really should start a FAQ for perennials like this. If not to give
> definitive answers, but at least to lay out the major theories or to
> collectively chant YGMV.

Don't know about "we", but having it on the Issaries page might be a good idea. (I haven't checked - but the fact that Jennifer didn't refer to their page suggests that either it isn't there, or it's hard to find).